Saturday 12 May 2012

Taking Her Cock (Part 1)

It had been almost two weeks since my training session, and I was beginning to wonder whether Mistress had forgotten about my newfound 'abilities'. I needn't have worried. That morning, on her way out of the front door, she breezily informed me of my fate. 'When I get back, we're going to have a bath together. You're going to shave my legs and pussy, then you'll shave yourself. Once you've made us both presentable, I'm going to fuck you in the ass. With the XL. How would you like that?'.

I wasn't even given the chance to react. The door slammed behind her and she was gone, leaving me standing with my mouth open. Despite hoping for this for quite some time, I found myself feeling more than a little nervous. OK, so I'd managed to get all of the way down onto the big plug, but her cock seemed much larger. I loved the idea of being able to take it for her. I knew it would bring her so much pleasure, but would I really be able to, when it came down to it?  

A few hours later, with a rush of footsteps on the stairs, she reappeared, beaming. 'Look what I found!'. With a flourish, she opened the fancy looking bag she was carrying and revealed a new satin corset. 'Look! Black! To go with my cock!'. I murmured appreciatively. 'OK, bathtime. Run it and get in. I'll be through in a minute.'

I'd been soaking for a few minutes when Mistress joined me, lowering herself slowly into the steaming water. Laying back and stretching out a leg, she handed me the razor and soap, and motioned me to start. Smearing the proffered leg with foam, I began methodically working my way up her calf. 'Mmmm. You're good at this baby. Very good. I think I might have to get you to do it every time'. Eventually, satisfied that both legs had been finished to her standard, she pulled herself up, and perched on the edge of the bath, legs spread wide. As I kneeled in front of her, I became aware of the thick, glistening film coating her labia, and smiled inwardly as gelatinous drips oozed down into the bath water below. Clearly, she was enjoying herself immensely. Resisting a variety of temptations which had suddenly presented themselves, I tried hard to concentrate on the job at hand. 

'Well done baby, it looks very good'. She stroked herself approvingly and laid back down in the water. 'Now you'. Her eyes traced my every move as I covered myself in soap and proceeded to draw the razor across my body. After closely observing me deal with my cock and balls, she stood up abruptly. 'OK, I've seen enough. I'm getting out. I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom. Take your time - I want your ass to be ready for fucking the next time I see you'. I nodded obediently and continued my work.

Smooth and 'presentable' once more, my mind turned to preparations for what was to come. I laid down a towel and hopped out of the bath. Reaching for the bottle of lube and the large butt-plug that she'd pointedly left beside the sink. I repeated the process I'd used with such success before and worked myself down slowly onto the plug. With surprisingly little effort, considering how long it had been since the previous 'intrusion', I was quickly all the way down to the base, crammed full once more, and rushing with anticipatory adrenalin. With the plug still inserted, and a throbbing hard-on, I stood up, wiped off the excess lube and made my way to the bedroom.  


Mistress, her corset, and her cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you