Monday 23 April 2012

Chair Bondage Predicament

After Mistress had put me through my paces, testing my memory of the three submissive positions she'd commanded me to commit to memory, she decided that it would be a shame not to try out a new bondage idea that she'd been fantasising about recently.


I was ordered to remove my ankle and wrist cuffs and bring three lengths of hemp rope and some twine from the toy box, along with the small chair which lives in the kitchen. On my return, the leather blindfold was placed over my eyes, before Mistress directed me to kneel at the side of the chair. Bending me over so that my torso rested on the chair seat, Mistress proceeded to tightly bind my wrists. 'Are you still hard under there?'. I felt a hand roughly squeeze my cock. 'Not hard enough. You know the rules.' I knew this meant I would not be released without being punished. Thankfully, the mere thought of potential penalties swiftly brought my erection back to life.


A few minutes later, my arms and thighs had been firmly secured to the legs of the chair, stretching my body out over the seat. Mistress used the remaining rope to bind my waist, and stood back to admire her work. I assumed that, as it was now impossible to move even a fraction of an inch, that she was satisfied. I'd forgotten about the twine.


I felt my right foot being lifted from the floor and twine being wound around my big toe. Blood pumped into my already stiff cock - Mistress had never used my feet in this way before. The twine was connected to the rope around my waist and tightened, pulling my foot up towards my buttocks. The same was repeated with my left big toe and with that, my predicament was complete. The pressure on my toes made it impossible for me to relax my legs - if I did, pain, if not, my leg muscles had to work hard to keep my feet up. I alternated between exquisite toe pain and muscle burn whilst waiting to find out exactly what form my punishment would take.   


Chair Tie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you