Tuesday 10 April 2012

Anal Stretching in Anticipation of Her Cock

A couple of years ago, Mistress and I whiled away an afternoon in Sh!, the excellent women's sex store in Hoxton Square, perusing their strap-on selection. Although I had a fair amount of experience with anal toys, including strap-ons, fucking me in the ass was to be a first for MIstress. We decided that it would be fitting to go for something which stimulated her, as well as giving me something to think about. Somewhat overcome with enthusiasm, perhaps due to a few pre-shopping drinks, we rather ambitiously plumped for the brutal looking Fun Factory Share XL:


Strap on


The XL was substantially bigger than anything I'd 'accommodated' up until that point, but I was confident that I could take it, with a lot of lube and a little practice. We rushed home to try our new friend, but despite oceans of lubricant failed to get past the first bulge. We were both disappointed, but vowed to persist. Over the next few months we tried again a few times, without success. We attempted to use it with a harness, and I even bought a large rippled butt plug (similar to the Tantus Ripple, but wider and with only 3 bumps) on which to train - the lowest bulge being the same diameter as the XL, but still no joy - even with the plug. Eventually, it got replaced by a more manageable dildo and was tossed to the back of the toy cupboard, to be forgotten about. Until the other day.


During our 'come back' session, Mistress had expressed how much she was looking forward  to once again fucking me hard in the ass. Whilst it didn't end up happening that night, her comments got me thinking about that delicious looking black cock again, and in my eagerness to impress and serve her, I decided that I was going to train myself to take it as a token of my devotion. This time, I would not take no for an answer. How hard could it be?


Mistress had already gone to bed as she had an early start the following morning, so I gathered all of the anal toys in the box, and headed off to the bathroom with the bottle of lubricant. I ran myself a hot bath, dumped the dildos and plugs into the water (warm toys help, apparently), and settled in for a long soak. Once fully relaxed I lifted myself out onto the edge of the bath and began to soap up my hole, eventually slipping a finger in. Considering there hadn't been anything up there for quite a few months, it was relatively little time before I'd worked my way up to three fingers. I was just about to go for four when I spotted the large black plug lurking in the water, and decided I needed a real challenge.


Washing off the soap, I hopped out of the bath with the plug and proceeded to smother it with copious amounts of lube. Filling my hand with another squirt from the bottle, I worked the lubricant deep inside myself, until everything felt silky. I stood the plug in the centre of the bathroom floor and kneeled above it. Lowering myself down, the blunt head pressed against my sphincter and after some gentle persuasion, I was past the first ripple. Pushing down, a stretching sensation accompanied by a little discomfort indicated that I had reached my limit at the second. I'd done some research earlier, and found advice suggesting that when this point is reached, it's best to stay right there for a while rather than back off, until the anus relaxes. I gave it a few minutes, and comfortable once more, eased myself down little by little, minute by minute, until I was over the second bulge. So far so good, but I felt stuffed full already, and doubted my ability to go any further that night. Still, I'd read about a few more tricks on the same blog and decided to persist. Once fully at ease on the second ripple, I began to work myself up and down, in and out, until I could happily lift completely off the plug and then thrust it straight back in, right up to where only a few minutes before I had needed to carefully edge myself down. After a few of these mock penetrations I was becoming much more loose, but it was clear that the girth of the final ripple was beyond me. I resolved to try the final trick. Forcing myself down as far as I could tolerate, I squeezed my sphincter hard, for what seemed like an age. Pulling myself up off the plug, I panted, sweating with the effort, and rested briefly before impaling myself again and gripping as tightly as I could. On perhaps my fourth attempt, something amazing happened. Just as 'The Nasty Stallion' had promised, my tired ass gave in and I slid down right to the base. I had never felt so thoroughly crammed. The sense of euphoria was exquisite, and pre-cum dribbled out of the end of my cock. I had plunged the previously unmanageable butt plug in so deep that I could feel the base rubbing on my cheeks.


Surely now I must be able to take her cock. I excitedly reported my achievement to Mistress as soon as she awoke the following morning. I expect it won't be too long before I get to find out.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing about sex.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needs. Naturenergi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always glad to be of service! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is quite different from other blogs that I’ve read. It is nice to read and know that sometimes women are the commander in chief when it comes to “sex matters”.

    -Ryan @ sex toys in the Philippines

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you